If you ever find yourself looking for a lunch or dinner spot in Las Vegas, Nevada, you can’t go wrong with Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips. Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay brings us the classic fish and chips combo in this casual restaurant and throws in his own Ramsay flare.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at the LINQ Promenade in Las Vegas, Nevada, offers multiple delicious combo meals for around $17. You can also order a side of chips, a decadent dessert, and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) to wash it all down.
In this article, I will tell you about the Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips restaurant as well as all the prices of the tasty food you can find there. You can also check out their official Instagram to see what everyone’s eating!
Table of Contents
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips In Las Vegas
Gordon Ramsay’s Fish and Chips restaurant opened its doors in Las Vegas, Nevada, in 2016. You can find it right in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, located in the outdoor LINQ Promenade. The restaurant is open 11:00 am – 10:00 pm every day of the week (Friday and Saturday till 11 pm), so it is ready to fulfill your lunch or dinner needs.
Because of its prime location, there is no way to miss it and no reason not to visit next time you are in Las Vegas!
Note: Gordon Ramsay has also recently opened a location in Orlando, Florida. Though I’ll be talking about the Las Vegas Location in this article, be sure to check out the Orlando location if you are visiting any time soon!
Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips Menu and Prices
The menu at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips is fast and casual. You can sit at the restaurant to enjoy the British ambiance or easily take your food to go and eat it while you wander the Las Vegas strip.
Unlike some of Ramsay’s other restaurants, you won’t find an extensive menu here. You will see a menu very focused on the most classic British meal of all time: fish and chips.
Combo Meals at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips
If you want to eat a full meal, you will choose one of the combo options. In addition to the main protein, all combos come with natural sea salt chips, two sauces, and a fountain drink.
Here are the different combo options you can choose from and the price of each:
- Fish Combo: Three pieces of crispy fried Cod – $18.99
- Shrimp Combo: Five pieces of crispy fried shrimp – $18.99
- Lobster and Shrimp Combo: Two pieces of crispy lobster and two pieces of crispy shrimp – $21.99
- Chicken Combo: Three pieces of crispy chicken – $16.99
- Fishwich Combo: Two fishwiches consisting of one piece of crispy Cod with an avocado sauce, shredded cabbage, and fresh tomato relish all wrapped in warm naan bread – 17.99
- Sausage Combo: Crispy battered sausage – $15.99
Hook It Up!
If none of these combos look filling enough, you can hook it up with an extra protein!
Here are the protein add-ons you can choose from and their prices:
- One piece of crispy Cod – $3.99
- One piece of crispy chicken – $2.99
- One piece of battered sausage – $2.99
- Two pieces of crispy shrimp – $6.99
- One piece of crispy lobster – $8.99
If deciding on what combo to choose wasn’t hard enough, now you have to choose which sauces will go with it! The good news is that you get two sauces with every combo, so if you have a hard time deciding between two, take both!
Here are the sauce options at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips:
- Gordon’s Tartar Sauce
- Sriracha Aioli
- Dijon Mayonnaise
- Curry and Mango Sauce
- Southwest Ranch
Any of these options will be the perfect addition to your meal!
All 5 Gordon Ramsay Restaurants in Las Vegas (Check Them Out!)
Find out what you need to know about every Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen
- Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Gordon Ramsay Burger
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips (Current article)
Just Chips at Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips
If you are in the mood for a quick snack and don’t want to order a full combo, you can get an order of just chips without the fried fish (or other protein).
Here are your classic and dirty fries (aka chips) options and their prices:
- Natural Sea Salt: These are the classic chips that come with combo meals. These cut potatoes are sprinkled with natural sea salt for an elegant taste without an overwhelming flavor. – $4.99
- Dirty Chips #1: If you want to add a little kick to your chips, you should try Dirty Chips #1! These chips come with jalapeno, chorizo, cotija cheese, red onion, chives, and parsley. – $6.99
- Dirty Chips #2: If you like a savory side with a bit of class, Dirty Chips #2 is for you. These chips come with truffle, parmesan cheese, chives, and parsley. – $6.99
- Dirty Chips #3: If you want a little meat and flavor in your chips, Dirty Chips #3 is what you should order. These chips come with double bacon, cheddar cheese, green onion, and sour cream. – $6.99
Of course, no chip order is complete without a dipping sauce! All just chips orders come with two sauces of your choosing from the list above.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips Desserts
No meal is complete without a sweet treat at the end! The dessert menu at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips is short and sweet, but it has everything you could want after your meal.
Here are your dessert options:
- Biscoff Shake – $6.99
- Sticky Toffee Shake – $6.99
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Pops (served with a side of whipped cream and dipping sauces) – $6.99
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Lastly, you’ll need a drink to wash down all that yummy food. There is something for everyone at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips because they serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Here are your choices:
- Sweet Tea – $3.99
- Crafted Lemonade – $5.99
- Coors Light – $6.99
- Miller Lite – $6.99
- Corona Extra – $7.99
- Blue Moon Belgian White – $7.99
- Stella Artois – $7.99
- Saint Archer IPA – $7.99
- Heineken – $7.99
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips is the perfect spot for a quick lunch or dinner during a break at the casino or before a show. Their filling combo options offer something for everyone, and their decadent desserts will make you want to visit again before leaving for home!
Next time you are in Vegas, be sure to check them out and see what all the kerfuffle is about!