Like every hotel on the famous Las Vegas Strip, The Bellagio offers a range of different accommodation options, from standard rooms that are well priced to exceptionally well-appointed stately suites.
So, how much does it cost to stay at The Bellagio in Las Vegas?
Low season rates can be as little as $85 per night for a midweek stay at The Bellagio in Las Vegas. Peak time, weekend, and holiday room rates are considerably more and are around $400 per night. The Bellagio also offers a range of suites, ranging from $450 up to $5000 per night.
Now let’s take a closer look at some of the Bellagio room options and prices.
Discover our top picks for hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown! We'll tell you the best hotels in every price range from budget-friendly to luxury.
Bellagio Room Options and Prices
The Bellagio offers several room options: there are standard/queen rooms, tower/king rooms, Strip view, and fountain view room options.
Queen sized room options
Starting with the Resort Two Queen Room, the room is 510 square feet and offers two large queen-sized beds.
The next step up is the Premier Two Queen which has the same floor plan but has even more plush furnishings and decor.
Both room options sleep up to 4 people and can be found for as little as $85 per night in low season (July and August | November and December).
Peak season rates can be up to $400 per night.
King size room options
Next is Bellagio’s Resort Tower King which is slightly larger at 626 square feet.
The room offers a king-sized bed and a generously sized bathroom.
The Premier King is the same size and has slightly plusher furnishings and updated decor.
Both rooms sleep up to 3 people and are only slightly more expensive compared to queen rooms.
Bellagio Strip and Fountain View rooms
For a room with a view at The Bellagio, you can expect to pay more.
View rooms include stunning views over the Strip (Las Vegas Boulevard), or Fountain view rooms which are well-positioned to view the famous Fountains of Bellagio show.
View rooms are available as queen or king-sized rooms and are on average 20-30% more expensive than ‘standard room’ rates.
Cost of Bellagio Las Vegas Suites
The Bellagio is well-known for the luxurious range of suites on offer, and while some require high-roller status and a bank account to match, there are some more affordable suite options to be found at the Bellagio.
The Salone Suite starts things off and offers a floorplan of 853 square feet and has a king-sized bed.
The room can sleep up to 3 people and can be found for around $450-500 per night during peak season and for around $300 per night in low season.
Other Bellagio suites include:
- Bellagio Suite: 1020 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $400 low/$1000 peak per night.
- Bellagio Queen Suite: 1020 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $400 low/$1,000 peak per night.
- Cyprus Suite: 1525 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $600 low/$1,500 peak per night.
- Penthouse Suite: 1536 sq. ft., sleep 4, costs around $600 low/$1,500 peak per night.
- 2 Bedroom Tower Suite: 2046 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $1000 low/$3,000 peak per night.
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse Suite: 2052 sq. ft., sleeps 6, costs around $1000 low/$3,500 peak per night.
- Lakeview Suite: 2075 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $1000 low/$3500 peak per night.
- Executive Parlor Suite: 2500 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $1500 low/$4,000 peak per night.
- Executive Hospitality Suite: 2515 sq. ft., sleeps 4, costs around $2000 low/$5,000 peak per night.
- Presidential Suite: 4075 sq.ft., Sleeps 6, Price on Application (expect around $5,000+ per night)
With a room rate for every budget, The Bellagio offers excellent accommodation options that are packed with features and go above and beyond with modern styling and decor.
Be aware that in addition to the cost of the hotel room, a daily Bellagio resort fee will also be added to your room rate.
Find Out More About The Bellagio
- Is Bellagio Las Vegas Pet Friendly? (What You Need to Know)
- What to Wear at The Bellagio Las Vegas (Style Guide)
- Does Bellagio Have an Airport Shuttle? (Easy Guide)