M&M Store Las Vegas (Location, Hours, & Parking)
The M&M company has been providing delicious candy and cool accessories to people all over the world for decades. If you’re a fan of M&M candies, one of the best places to see everything the brand has to offer is the Las Vegas M&M’s World store. But where is it, can you find parking, and what hours can you visit?
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, the M&M store is accessible by driving or walking. You can find parking at the nearby MGM Grand resort or in the Showcase Mall for a small fee. You can visit M&M’s World anytime between 9 AM and 12 AM daily for fun, collectibles, and, most of all, M&M candies.
This article will cover everything you need to know to have an exciting time at the M&M Store on the Las Vegas Strip.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Can You Find in the M&M’s World Store?
- 2 Where Is the M&M’s World Store Located on The Strip? (Map)
- 3 M&M Store Las Vegas Hours
- 4 Parking Near the M&M Store Las Vegas
- 5 A Brief History of M&M Store in Las Vegas
- 6 M&M Store Vegas FAQs
- 7 How much does it cost to get into M&M World in Las Vegas?
- 8 What do the M's stand for in M&M's?
- 9 Was Las Vegas the first M&M's store?
- 10 M&M Store Las Vegas – Conclusion
What Can You Find in the M&M’s World Store?
The four-level Las Vegas M&M’s World has more to offer than just candy. Each level has an exciting mix of M&M’s branded items like:
- Toys and games
- Clothes, bags, and jewelry
- Unique candy flavors
- Customizable items
The fun starts at the entrance, where you can take a picture with the lovable M&M characters just inside the front door, including everyone’s favorite red and yellow characters. Then, each floor of the store has a different set of souvenirs, activities, and more.
Here’s what you can find on each floor:
- First floor: Find customizable ID tags you can put your name on, as well as other souvenirs like jewelry, key chains, and M&M-themed items.
- Second floor: The world-famous Candy Wall lives on the second floor of the M&M store. On the 62-foot wall, you’ll find over 125 M&M tubes filled with 22 colors you’ve never seen before.
- Third floor: Besides home accessories like houseware, cups, dishes, and toys, the third floor has a movie theater. The theater fits 75 people and shows movies like “I Lost My M in Vegas,” so it’s the perfect spot for kids and families.
- Fourth floor: The top floor of the M&M store finishes off the adventure with more merchandise, apparel, candy, stuffed animals, and the replica of the M&M-sponsored race car. Used by Kyle Busch last year, the car is decked out with images of M&Ms decorating the exterior. You can take a photo by the car before buying an M&M champagne bottle filled with candy. Also located on the fourth floor are the restrooms and ATMs.
One of the most exciting parts of the M&M store is the option to create customized candies. The process uses a laser printer to print a personalized message and image on each piece of candy. The celebrated Las Vegas images include:
- The “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Wedding bells
- Bottle of champagne
- plus eleven additional images to choose from
Then, after choosing your image and message, you can bring home your personalized M&Ms to share with family and friends. (Tip: This is an especially popular item for those planning a wedding)
Where Is the M&M’s World Store Located on The Strip? (Map)
Address: 3785 South Las Vegas Blvd (Directions)
The Las Vegas M&M store is located in the Showcase Mall, on the corner of Tropicana and Las Vegas Boulevard. Next door, you’ll see the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, which is a great landmark if you’re lost on the Strip.
This spot was chosen because of its prime location right in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, which has over 275 properties, including dozens of hotels, casinos, and attractions. M&M’s World Las Vegas is one of the most popular spots on the Strip, especially for families.
M&M Store Las Vegas Hours
You can visit the M&M store anytime between 9 AM – 12 AM (midnight), 7 days a week, which makes it an excellent spot for adventures any time of the day and well into the evening. M&M’s World is just one of the fun, free things to do in Vegas, giving you one more great reason to stop by the store.
Parking Near the M&M Store Las Vegas
M&M’s World has plenty of nearby parking. The best way to park near the M&M store is to find a spot at a nearby hotel property. Some visitors choose to park in New York, New York, the hotel/casino across the street from the M&M store.
Other options are the MGM Grand Casino, right next to the store, or the parking garage in the Showcase Mall. Lastly, you can find parking a short walk away at the Aria Parking Garage and enjoy a view of the Strip on your walk to the store.
Each of these parking options cost a fee, but it’s worth it for a visit to the store and you’ll then be in a great spot to fully enjoy this exciting area of the Strip.
A Brief History of M&M Store in Las Vegas
While the M&M’s World Las Vegas store wasn’t built until 1997, the candy brand itself has been around for more than 100 years. The original candy was introduced in 1941 but has gone through several evolutions to become the candy you know and love today.
Founded in 1905, Las Vegas also has a rich history. After growing exponentially in the 1980s, it became known worldwide as a popular tourist destination. With around 42 million visitors every year, Vegas enjoys 10 million more tourists than Paris, France.
Since it built its store on the Las Vegas Strip, M&M’s World has been adding family fun to this section of Las Vegas Boulevard. With the addition of the M&M store, the Las Vegas Strip is now known for more than casinos, it has options for everyone to enjoy adventure and excitement in the Neon Capital of the World.
M&M Store Vegas FAQs
How much does it cost to get into M&M World in Las Vegas?
The M&M Store in Las Vegas is free to visit. While the Vegas M&M store has several interesting attractions, it is, at heart, a retail store full of M&M brand merchandise available to purchase.
What do the M's stand for in M&M's?
The M’s in M&M’s stand for “Mars” and “Murrie.” Mars is a well-known candy company, and Murrie (Bruce Murrie) was the son of the president of Hershey brand chocolate.
Was Las Vegas the first M&M's store?
Yes, Las Vegas was the very first M&M store in existence and was opened in 1997. There are seven M&M World stores in total, and they are located in:
- Las Vegas
- New York City
- Mall of America (Bloomington, Minnesota)
M&M Store Las Vegas – Conclusion
The Las Vegas M&M store, located on the Vegas Strip, is a great destination for travelers to the city. You can visit the store any day of the week between 9 AM and 12 AM to enjoy all it has to offer, like souvenirs, customized candies, a mini-movie theatre, and a replica of the M&M NASCAR.
Find parking anywhere on the Strip, including nearby hotels, the Aria parking garage, or within the Showcase Mall. Then, you can start to enjoy the excitement of the M&M’s World store.
If you love chocolate candy, then you’ll also want to make sure and visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory while you’re in Las Vegas.