Trampoline parks are an enjoyable way to spend time with friends. While they’re a hit for children, many teens and adults also enjoy spending time at a good trampoline park. So, if you’re on holiday in Vegas, it’s understandable that you may be on the lookout for the best trampoline parks in the city.
Here are the top 5 trampoline parks in Vegas:
- Gravady DEFY
- Flip N Out Xtreme
- Sky Zone
- Uptown Jungle Fun Park
In the rest of this article, I’ll explore each of these parks in greater detail. I’ll explain their hours, their attractions, and the various requirements that each park has. Then I’ll show you where you can get a discount on several of these indoor playgrounds.
Table of Contents
1. Gravady – DEFY
DEFY is one of the top-rated trampoline parks in Vegas and many other states across the US. This trampoline park is described as a place where people are free to express and push themselves. It focuses on individualism and not conforming to the rules, making it an exciting option for visitors.
DEFY offers many activities that involve trampolines, including:
- Angled trampolines: These trampolines are great for jumping off into foam pits or on other trampolines.
- Extreme dodgeball: This includes wall-to-wall trampolines along with the fun game of dodgeball.
- Battle beams: This consists of a beam over a foam pit, coupled with pugil sticks.
- Open jump: This is ample space for trampolines, with lots of room to jump!
- Foam pits: These are massive and make an excellent place for landing from a jump.
- Stunt fall: This gives you a chance to practice your best flips with a nice cushy landing.
- Wall tramp: This allows you to bounce off the walls.
- Kid jump: This is a great place to take young kids and jump with them.
DEFY requires its customers to wear grip socks (which are also sold at the park), remove any loose items from your person, be aware of those around you, and jump within their personal limitations.
This park is open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Friday and Saturday.
2. Flip N Out Xtreme
Flip N Out Xtreme has two locations in the Las Vegas Valley, one in Henderson and one in Summerlin (which is the location in Las Vegas). While it’s known for its trampolines, this adventure park has many other attractions, some of which differ between parks.
So, the Henderson location will have different activities than the Summerlin location and vice versa, ensuring that visitors who visit both parks will have an enjoyable and unique experience at each.
Along with trampolines, the activities offered at Flip N Out Xtreme include:
- Jousting: Joust over a giant foam pit.
- Laser tag: Enjoyable for big groups, but younger kids must have a parent guide.
- Dodgeball: Also great for groups, and it’s extra fun on a giant trampoline floor.
- Obstacle course: Consists of challenges involving trampolines, foam pits, and various places to climb.
- Basketball: It makes for a great way to practice dunking – with the assistance of a trampoline.
- Xtreme skills ladder: A challenging way to practice your balance.
- Tumble tracks: If you’re a tumbler, this is a great place to practice.
The Henderson location offers two extra activities – the Warped Wall and The Meltdown – and the Summerlin location offers Climbing Walls.
Flip N Out Xtreme also requires that the customers wear grip socks, as it helps avoid slipping and injuring themselves. This park is open from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Friday, and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
Map of the best Trampoline Parks in Las Vegas. Click on a location for the address.
While Xplozone is primarily marketed toward children, adults are also encouraged to enjoy the many fun perks of the park. The park was built with parents in mind, and if you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your kids, this is the place for you – it is built with an open court platform, making it easy for parents to see their child or children at all times.
Along with trampolines, some of the various activities offered at Xplozone include:
- Ninja course: Includes challenging features that involve jumping and climbing, with padded surroundings for safety.
- Dodgeball: Great for family and friends, as it’s a competitive game coupled with a trampoline floor.
- Kids’ zone: This is a safer area for kids six years and younger.
- Olympic trampolines: This is made for the pros and includes an Olympic-style trampoline with a tramp wall to jump from.
Along with the fantastic activities available, Xplozone has a kitchen and cafe and offers snacks all day. And, like all trampoline parks, everyone is required to wear grip socks and sign a waiver.
This park’s hours are 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM to 10 PM Saturday and Sundays.
Recommended Attraction: AMAZING M&M Store on the Vegas Strip! (Location, Hours, & Parking)
4. Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Sky Zone is a popular trampoline park with locations all over the country. This Las Vegas park is entertaining and one of the top options in Vegas. The wall-to-wall aerial action originated from Sky Zone, and since its opening, they have introduced many activities that make it more than just another indoor trampoline park.
Along with trampolines, the attractions at Sky Zone include:
- Sky Slam: This is a trampoline coupled with a basketball court.
- Ultimate Dodgeball: A real dodgeball court on top of a floor of trampolines.
- Foam Zone: Acts as a soft landing when jumping from trampolines.
- Challenge Zone: This consists of an obstacle course to challenge and test your coordination.
- Sky Ninja: An obstacle course 22 feet (6.71 m) above the ground.
- Free Climb: This is a rock climbing wall experience on top of a foam pit for safety.
- The Wall: Consists of jumping and parkouring and adds to the aerial experience.
At Sky Zone, grip socks are required. The park also separates people by size when using the trampoline, making the jumping experience safer for smaller jumpers. Additionally, it offers “glow” events, which is jumping in the dark. During these events, Sky Zone glow shirts are needed so workers can easily spot you. Both the grip socks and glow shirts are sold at the park.
Sky Zone’s hours are 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday through Thursday, 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Friday, 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM on Saturday, and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Sunday.
5. Uptown Jungle Fun Park
Like Xplozone, Uptown Jungle Fun Park is marketed toward younger children and is a great place to host your child’s birthday party. However, this park also encourages adults to join in on the fun.
While the park offers many activities, it differs from many other parks because it provides all activities with just one admission price. Therefore, you don’t have to pay any extra to experience the other fun attractions.
Another great plus to this fun park is that parents can play with their children for half the price. Also, if parents choose not to play, they don’t have to pay an admission fee at all.
Along with trampolines, the fun attractions offered at the Uptown Jungle Fun Park includes:
- Spider tower: Consists of a building with web-like structures between each floor and is a great way to practice coordination.
- Super slides: This consists of a massive slide that allows four people to go at once.
- Climbing walls
- Mega play structure: This is an excellent area for kids to run around and climb on various structures.
- Ball blaster area: This allows you to shoot balls around the arena.
- Mini zip: Sit on a cushioned ball and zip down a short area.
Unlike many trampoline fun parks, Uptown Jungle Fun Park allows you to bring your own grip socks if you prefer. However, they also sell them at the park. Whether you bring them or buy them, they are required to keep the park as clean as possible and for the safety of jumpers.
Uptown Jungle Fun Park’s hours are 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM every day.
Recommended Attraction: The Best Water Parks In Las Vegas (Top 5 -Must Visit!)
Grab a Great Discount on A Las Vegas Trampoline Parks
Before you head off to one or more of these trampoline amusement parks, take a minute to save a few dollars by looking for a current discount on Groupon. You can almost always save a few bucks by purchasing your pass before you arrive.
If you find a discount price for the trampoline park you want to hit up, grab it! These discounts come and go all the time and later might be too late.