On the surface, it doesn’t seem like the words “Free” and “Las Vegas” go together. Let’s face it, Las Vegas can be an expensive place to visit so we’ve created this resource to highlight the best free stuff that Vegas has to offer.
From free shows and attractions to where to park for free, there’s more FREE in Las Vegas than you’ve probably ever imagined. And while not everything in Vegas is free, it’s still nice to be able to save some money where you can.
We’ll keep growing and adding to this Free Stuff resource as we discover new things. If you know of any free things to do, see, have or experience in Las Vegas, please let us know here and we’ll add it to the list.
Our Free Stuff: From FeelingVegas to You!
To get the list started, here are some free Las Vegas downloadable resources we created ourselves.
- Las Vegas Strip Map – Download this handy map of all the major hotels and casinos found on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Downtown Las Vegas Map – A downloadable map (PDF) showing the major highlights and hotels in downtown Las Vegas.
- Free Vegas Images – We’ve made available some of our very own downloadable photos of Las Vegas for you to use.
Free Las Vegas Shows & Live Music
- Bellagio Fountains – The fountains are one of Las Vegas’ most iconic landmarks and the shows are absolutely free!
- Fall of Atlantis – The Fall of Atlantis show is a free animatronic show at The Forum Shops (Caesars Palace).
- Live Music Downtown – Every night starting at 6pm you’ll find three stages of live music at the Fremont Street Experience.
Free Las Vegas Attractions
- 31 Free Things to Do in Las Vegas – Check out our massive list of the best free things to do in Las Vegas.
- Hoover Dam – It doesn’t have to cost a thing to visit one of the world’s greatest feats of engineering.
- $1 Million Dollar Photo – Find out where you can get your picture taken with a million dollars. They’ll take a professional photo and give you a free high-quality print to take home.
- First Friday – The first friday of every month the Downtown Arts District hosts “First Friday.” Open late into the evening you can visit local artists galleries and shops while enjoying live music and getting eats from dozens of specialty food trucks and restaurants.
Free Parking & Transportation in Las Vegas
These articles will give you the skinny on all kinds of places to park for free in Sin City.
- Free Parking at MGM Resorts – Here we show you how to get free parking at all MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas. This is how we do it!
- Vegas Strip Free Parking – Find out where you can park for free on the Las Vegas Strip.
Vegas Free Food & Drinks
- Free Drinks – We’ll tell you how to get free drinks in Las Vegas casinos.