Anyone who’s ever visited Las Vegas knows that it’s the one place where you can do anything anytime, and golfing in Las Vegas is no exception. There are plenty of options for night golfing in Las Vegas, and most are within easy reach of the Strip.
Let’s take a look at some of the best Night Golfing in the city that never sleeps. From playing 9-holes on a fully-lit course to desert driving ranges under the stars to stunning rooftop golf simulators with sweeping views of the world-famous Strip, there is something for every nighttime golfer in Las Vegas.
Table of Contents
Las Vegas Golf Center
If you’re looking to take a break from the glitzy lights of the Vegas Strip, then Las Vegas Golf Center has a 9-hole lit course that is available for all levels of golfers, from amateur to seasoned pro. The par 3 course is designed by award-winning course architect Robert Cupp and is open year-round, day and night.
This Las Vegas golf course offers stunning views of the lights on the Strip and is ideal for locals looking for some evening practice or visitors looking for some time away from the Strip. An average round (9 holes) on the course takes about 90 minutes.
For those looking to practice their swing, they also offer a driving range with auto power tees that have fantastic views of the Vegas Strip hotels in the distance. Besides the driving range and course, there are also other amenities such as a putting green, an outdoor terrace restaurant, and the Rockstar bar that has live music several nights of the week.
Night Golfing Rates
- 9-Holes Monday-Thursday: Residents $15/Non-residents $30/Seniors & Juniors $15
- 9-Holes Weekend & Holidays: Residents $19/Non-residents $35/Seniors & Juniors $15
Night Driving Range Rates (with auto power tees)
- Medium bucket (60 balls) $8
- Large bucket (90 balls) $10
- X-Large bucket (180 balls) $18
Las Vegas Golf Center Hours
- Open at 7:00 am
- Last tee times at 8:00 pm
- Last Range Bucket sold at 9:30 pm (Lighted Range)
- Lights Out – 10:00 pm
- Open at 7:00 am
- Last tee times at 9:00 pm
- Last Range Bucket sold at 10:30 pm (Lighted Range)
- Lights Out – 11:00 pm
6730 Las Vegas Boulevard (google maps)
Recommended Reading: Can You Golf Year-Round in Las Vegas? (You’ll Be Amazed!)
Angel Park Golf Course
The Cloud 9 course at Angel Park Golf Course is accessible to golfers both day and night. When the sun goes down, the course changes to a par 3 course and is played under lights, offering a unique golfing experience for both beginners and experienced players alike.
Holes vary in length, and if you’re looking to improve your putting game, they also offer the Divine Nine Miniature Golf putting course, which is open day and night as well. There’s also a bar and restaurant that remain open for that well-deserved drink after your round of night golf.
Rates for Cloud 9 Twilight Golf
- Starting at $19 for non-members and visitors
- Rental clubs are $19 per set on this Par 3 course
Rates for Miniature Golf
- Juniors (under 17) & Seniors $4
- All others $5
Includes putter rental, 2 golf balls, and you may go around twice to complete 18 holes.
Angel Park Golf Course Hours
- The earliest tee-off time is 5:30 am and the latest tee-off time is 9:40 pm
- The golf shop is open from 5 am until 10 pm
- Driving range: you can buy balls until 10 pm and it’s open until 11 pm
100 South Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas (goolge maps)
Five Iron Golf
Located within the Area 15 entertainment complex, Five Iron Golf is a unique urban indoor golf experience designed for everyone to enjoy, from rookie to pro. They use the latest golf simulator technology (TrackMan, Full Swing) to track your swing and ball trajectory, with stunning visuals that can transport you virtually to a course anywhere in the world.
It’s a fun experience for anyone looking for some nocturnal golfing that combines a unique mixture of golf and entertainment. It’s designed to make the game enjoyable, no matter your skill level. The store also offers private golf instruction, golf tournaments, a full bar, widescreen TVs, and table games, making it ideal for non-golfers who want to watch the action from the comfort of the private bar area.
Best of all, the professional golfing simulators are open well into the evening, allowing would-be golfers to play virtually any course at any time, day or night.
- Off-peak rates (from open – 4 pm weekdays): $25 half-hour/ $50 per hour
- Peak rates (after 4 pm Monday – Thursday, from open – 4 pm Saturday, all day Sunday): $32.50 for 30 minutes/ $65 an hour
- Super peak rates (after 4 pm Friday and Saturday): $95 per hour
- Listed rates are based on 4 guests. There is a maximum limit of 6 guests per simulator (each additional person after the 4th will cost $15 per hour)
Five Iron Golf Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 9 am – 12 am
- Friday – Saturday: 9 am – 1 am
- Sunday: 9 am – 10 pm
3215 S Rancho Dr #250, Las Vegas (google maps)
Recommended Reading: 7 Best Las Vegas Golf Courses (Maps, Rates & Photos)
TopGolf Las Vegas
Located at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, TopGolf is a rooftop entertainment venue that houses a golf driving range and golfing simulator with over 120 climate-controlled hitting bays, a huge 48 foot TV screen, multiple bars, two swimming pools, and several other entertainment options.
If you’re looking to improve your game under the stars, they offer golfing lessons with PGA teaching pros, a Callaway fitting studio, and a TopGolf pro shop where you can invest in some new clubs or golfing apparel. TopGolf offers some incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip, excellent customer service, and open hours that span well into the night.
Levels 1 & 2
- Open – 12 pm: $48/hr per bay
- 12 pm – 5 pm: $63/hr per bay
- 5 pm – Close: $78/hr per bay
Levels 3 & 4 (must be over 21 years old)
- Open – 12 pm: $63/hr per bay
- 12 pm – 5 pm: $78/hr per bay
- 5 pm – Close: $93/hr per bay
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 12 am
- Friday: 10 am – 1 am
- Saturday: 10 am – 1 am
- Sunday: 10 am – 12 am
4627 Koval Ln, Las Vegas (google maps)
Recommended Reading: 4 Best Golf Stores in Las Vegas (Revealed!)
Twilight Zone by Monster Mini-Golf
Located inside of Bally’s Hotel and Casino is a completely different creature for nocturnal golfers. Twilight Zone by Monster Mini-golf is certainly not a place for golf pros to show off their driving skills, however, it’s a fun place to get in a little putting practice.
The course weaves through over 10,000 sq. ft. lights and obstacles, and also includes an arcade, gift shop, snack shop, and bowling alley so you can get in some night bowling after you’ve conquered the 18-hole mini-golf course.
- $11.95 to play the 18-hole mini-golf course
- Free entry for non-playing guests
Twilight Zone Mini Golf Hours
- Sunday – Thursday: 12 pm – 10 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 12 pm – 11 pm
Located in Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino at 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd South (google maps)
Night Golf Las Vegas – Conclusion
Whether you want to play a 9-hole short course after the sun goes down or practice your putting, it’s all possible in Vegas! While there aren’t as many golfing options as in the daytime, the Las Vegas night golfing options listed should have something that appeals to every golfer.
Remember to book in advance for each of these venues to make sure you don’t miss out.