Download & Save: Free Venetian Las Vegas Lagoon Photo
Downloading this free Las Vegas stock photo of the lagoon at The Venetian is easy.
- (Desktop) Click and drag the image to your destop, or Right click image and “Save Image As”.
- (Mobile) Click and hold image to save to your camera roll.
Tip: Import this image into Canva (free) to add text or use in a design template.
About The Venetian Lagoon
The Venetian Resort on the Las Vegas Strip offers visitors gondola rides both outside in the lagoon in front of the hotel and inside in the resort’s own version of Venice, Italy’s Grand Canal. The outdoor gondola rides are a must-do experience at The Venetian and feature singing gondoliers that serenade you as you glide through the calm waters of the lagoon.
License: Free Venetian Lagoon Las Vegas Image (Do’s & Don’ts)
Here’s how you can use this free Las Vegas image download:
- DO use the image online in your personal, website, and editorial projects.
- DO use the images to illustrate your social media accounts, websites, and articles, as well as background images, screensavers, and digital designs (Images can be used as is, or altered by editing, cropping, adding text, etc.
- PLEASE credit FeelingVegas.com for our work.
- DON’T sell, redistribute or make the image available for download anywhere.
- DON’T use the image for commercial, advertising, or offline purposes.
- FeelingVegas.com retains all copyrights to The Venetian Lagoon image.
- Only the image/s marked as “Free Image” in the title are available for free download and use, all other images on FeelingVegas.com are protected and cannot be used without paying a proper licensing fee to either us (if we own the image rights) or the legal copyright holder of the image.
Note: We’ve given you the rights to download and use the photos on this page, however, it is your responsibility to make sure that the way you use the images is legal and does not infringe on any person, company, product, or brand.
** By downloading and using this image (The_Venetian_FeelingVegas.jpg), you are agreeing to these terms.